14 Facts and Truths That You'll Admit If You Have An Elder Sister
Anyone who has a big sister knows just what a tempestuous relationship it can be. The memories may fade away with passing time, but the love we share will only grow. Here are some of the craziest experiences every sibling who has an elder sister have probably had. There are days your older sister feels like the most amazing person ever, someone you look to in every way and other days when you just can’t freaking stand her.
1. You’ll always be the guinea pig, she’ll try things on you, makeup, dresses, hair etc.
2. Anything and everything will be used as a weapon of war
3. Fights over the remote – hair pulling, punches and shouting – someone has to cry
4. You’ll be the student of her makeshift classroom – while she plays the teacher
5. You’ll always be the Assistant to her weird experiments – cooking food, pranks, fun etc.
6. You need not worry about a career path – she’s there already to guide you. Been there, done that.
7. If you were a partner in a prank with your elder sister, then you’re safe. Elders get all the thrashing from parents!
8. You instantly become famous in middle school coz you know quite a few high school girls. All thanks to sis.
9. You get excited when a stranger questions, “Between both of you, which one is elder. You or her?”
10. You’ve been made to believe that you’re adopted. Admit it, you fell for it many times.
11. The best and the only babysitter you ever wanted.
12. You had immense pleasure simply by annoying the hell out of her!
13. But, at times, you also got overpowered, locked in a room (or bathroom) when things got messy
14. No matter what, she’ll always be the first, last & the best friend you ever had.
As you both get older, the relationship changes in many ways, but at its core it remains one of the most important relationships you’ll ever have in your life. Goes without saying, she’ll always be there for you. Sometimes, you never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Wish your sister love today.